Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

After a rain and wind filled day yesterday the sun is back along with some wind lingering with the high of 39 and the low of 25.

It will a dinner of leftovers tonight.

What is your Friday night dinner plans?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Beautiful sunshiny morning..warming up! Can't wait to be able to hang laundry on the line soon.
    It will be junk food Friday fare here, probably hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls/cheese, and KD
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been a pretty day, but definitely kind of windy and cool. I did a quick grocery run and picked up a couple of prescriptions and the mail but that’s about it.

I’m making Cook’s Country’s creamed chipped beef on sourdough toast for dinner. It uses chopped corned beef and it’s cooking liquid for the sauce. It’s a rich and delicious calorie bomb but it’s so worth it. It’s the main reason I cook corned beef!

Comment

Charlene - Make sure to post that recipe. I just bought a corned beef today. I was out for lunch on St. Patrick's day and had a Rueben sandwich and was gone most of the day. My husband doesn't cook at all (or grill) so it was no use making cabbage and corned beef on the actual day. So, now your recipe sounds interesting. Something I wouldn't mind trying soon.

It has been very windy today and I think it is destroying our ceiling fan in our gazebo. They aren't made for such harsh treatment even though it is a fan for damp/wet places and covered. Winds were 35-45 mph.

Comment

Charlene - You are a step ahead of me. I just looked at Tried and True and there was the recipe. You're too quick!!!

Comment

I bumped it up Vera, it’s been in there for awhile! It is just sinfully good, NOT a low calorie meal!

Comment

Working...
            X