Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 20th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another beautiful day in the neighborhood and a wonderful Spring day. The high of 52 and the low of 32.

Dinner will be waffles, bacon and applesauce I have pulled from the freezer.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We had flathead cooked in the airfryer, microwaved potato... John had peas and I had coleslaw. It was all good.

I cooked pumpkin soup and my Mum's chow mien for the freezer... Tiff wants some of the soup for Immy because it's her favourite.

Didn't do as much today as I had planned but it was a good day.
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Making the old lunch lady pizza burgers for the kids with some kind of veg. I am doing Easter eggs with all the kids today. I will be ready for cocktails tomorrow when they go home.

Comment

It’s been a cool and cloudy and very lazy day. Ken spent the day ordering the parts to get good, new air conditioning put into the streetrod and I’ve been reading Kane & Abel by Jeffrey Archer.

Ken is going to make tacos for dinner tonight. As I’ve mentioned before, he is the taco chef here. I do the prep, he does the cooking.

Comment

And who does the cleaning up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
            Mostly me, but he does help.

Comment

That's nice

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                I'm beginning to think I have the wrong husband here at home... he's been washing the dishes and drying them. Maybe old dogs *can* learn new tricks...
                I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Working...
                X