Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

What a lovely beautiful day with a cloudless sky and the the high of 62 and the low of 39.

My friends and I are meeting up today for lunch and I will be so happy seeing and enjoying everyone. We all decided that we would pack our own lunches and bring whatever we felt like for extras. I am taking deviled eggs and a fruit salad.

Dinner tonight will be baked fish with a lemon butter sauce, twice baked potatoes and roasted broccoli.

What is your Sunday dinner menu?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

For dinner tonight I had the pumpkin soup that I made yesterday and followed it up with some crackers and Brie cheese. Dessert was watermelon.

John had BBQ sausages, mashed potato and peas.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

It will be a taco salad for us, which is quick and easy to prepare.

Comment

It’s cool and cloudy today but you can definitely see Spring coming. All our trees are budding out nicely, some are flowering and it’s quite pretty. Not a lot going on today, just kind of relaxing a bit. We’ve got a busy week coming up; medical appointments, vet appointment, tax appointment, pest control appointment, car club meeting...phew!

I’m going to reheat the rest of the creamed chipped beef on sourdough toast and we’ll have some fruit with it.

Comment

Oh my gosh...such a lovely day here! high of 12 celsius lol! Went for a long walk to beach park, sat on the bench and just enjoyed watching wildlife scampering around, playground was full of kids and families ?????
          DS picked us up some porterhouse steaks from the butcher for dinner, sides of grilled asparagus/onions/peppers/mushrooms and baked potatoes...almost ready to dig in!
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
          X