Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 22nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a high of 65 and the low of 40 along with full sun all day. What a perfect day.

I am making hamburger gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans and pickled beets.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I had a really busy day working around the house... bit of a make up for yesterday. All the laundry is done, folded and put away and I've cleaned out more cupboards. Our garbage bins will be overflowing by pickup day.

For dinner we had different meals... I had pumpkin soup; John had leftover mashed potato and sausages. No dessert but I did make a cup of coffee.

Hoping to visit Gordon tomorrow. I really miss him...
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Another stellar Spring day! Had my walk then sat out and red my book. Dinner is BBQ'd hamburgers and tossed salad
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It was beautiful today! Grilled some steaks and fried some snow peas. Washed the bedding, scrubbed the floors and opened windows to let some fresh air in.

Comment

It’s a gorgeous day today, right about 50. I had a podiatry appointment early this afternoon and I also went to Safeway gas station and filled up my car at $1 off per gallon. My son in CA uses my old phone number to buy groceries at Vons, he gets my Just4U sale prices and I get the gas points. Win win!! I did a little shopping at the Safeway and got some items I haven’t been able to find up here, so that was good.

I mixed up some of the ingredients for taco salad this morning and I’ll add the lettuce, chips and cheese before serving it for dinner.

Comment

We had a nice day today, a bit cool but loads of sunshine. By less burgers this evening. Tomorrow I have much to do including getting my dog scheduled for grooming. He sure needs a trim.

Comment

Working...
            X