Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 24th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Wow, a high of 72 and the low of 50 with a chance of rain and windy. It is cloudy at the moment but at least the wind is not howling like it was last night.

Chicken salad on top of a bed of lettuce encircled with tomato wedges, cucumber slices and red pepper stripes, dinner rolls I will start in a bit along with minestrone soup I have pulled from the freezer.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Immy had dinner with me tonight. We both had baked beans from a can and served with toasted cheese bread... Very simple meal. When John got home I cooked him bacon, hashbrowns and eggs.

I didn't go out at all today even though I had planned to. Tiff was sick so I looked after Immy from after school until time for bed.

Just took our bread out of the oven... the house smells amazing!
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

I think it will be leftovers for us this evening.

Comment

It’s been a rainy day so far today, but we’re supposed to get some clear and warmer weather soon. We had our taxes done today, so much easier than last year when we had the estate and house sale and filing for 2 states. So far WA does not have state income tax and that’s nice, sure hope it stays that way. We’ll be getting a nice refund back.

We’re having a complete freezer section Costco dinner tonight; smoked pulled pork with BBQ sauce, Beecher’s World’s Best Macaroni and Cheese and green beans.

Comment

I got a pizza bowl from Marcos. They are ok, and I would get one again if I didnt feel like cooking.

Comment

Working...
          X