Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a partly cloudy day predicted with the high of 72 and the low of 48 along with rain and high winds predicted later tonight and into tomorrow.

It will be a choice of grilled cheese or chicken salad sandwiches and tomato soup.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have a pot roast in the crock pot and a big pot of chicken stock in the making. I am really not in the mood for pot roast so I may turn it into fajitas when its done. If you haven't tried it yet, Lawrys red fajita seasoning is amazing.

Comment

It has been a beautiful day today! We sat out in the backyard for awhile this afternoon, it was quite comfortable. I’m in the parking lot at the vet’s office, Abby is having a routine blood test and a pedicure. I also brought a bag of used insulin syringes so they could dispose of them here. Our car club meeting is tonight but we decided we aren’t quite ready to mingle in confined spaces yet, so we’ll skip it.

I’m trying out a recipe for cheesy chicken tortilla pie tonight but I’m going to use Costco smoked pulled pork in it instead. We’ll have a small salad with it.

Comment

Working...
      X