Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 30th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a clear sky with sunshine making the morning look lovely bathing over spring flowers that are blooming and birds that are singing. It will be a high of 70 and the low of 50 along with wind picking up as the day progresses and rain moving in this evening.

I am making blueberry pancakes, sausage and having grape juice.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Immy came to visit today. She has a cold and is not allowed to attend school until she’s over it. She had fun, mainly watching the events in Gordon’s house from her lookout at the top of the slide.

We had fish and chips for dinner when Tiff arrived to pick Immy up. It was pleasant just sitting and talking. We had watermelon for dessert.
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Enjoying the weather before the snow makes a return later this week. I cleaned the grill so I will be making sone porterhouse steaks and a broccoli Swiss bake.

Comment

It’s been another really pretty day today, just doing the usual house stuff and did a small grocery trip. Ken is working on the street rod, it’s finally not freezing in the garage so he can work on it. Next winter.. garage heater! We’ve got a guy coming later today to do a bid on the front flower bed/planter. Decorative retaining wall, raised bed with all evergreens in it. I do want at least one rhododendron in it.

We’re having the rest of the smoked pork tortilla casserole and a green salad for dinner.

Comment

Wow! Was 19 when I left for work this morning. In the 40's when I got off. Stopped and picked up Chinese. We each had a bowl of WonTon soup, and small dishes of Moo Goo Gai Pan and beef Chop Suey. The rest will probably go in the trash tomorrow. *sigh*

Comment

I’ve got to ask, why would it go in the trash tomorrow? Seems like such a waste.

Comment

Working...
            X