Easter eggs and baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter eggs and baskets

Is anyone coloring eggs and hiding Easter Baskets this year?
    With covid hanging around we will forgo our Easter get together this year
    I'll miss seeing the kids big and small doing the egg hunt.

No gathering here, and we haven’t dyed eggs in many years.

Comment

No gathering here. My only grandchild lives in Alaska and cannot fly right now due to COVID

Comment

No Easter gathering here either. My daughter and oldest granddaughter just got their second covid vaccination a week ago, and my son and youngest granddaughter haven't gotten their first one yet. So we decided to play it safe. Planning a family get together for May , keeping my fingers crossed that it will actually happen. We had to cancel Easter get together already last year.

Comment

nothing going on here either this all just sucks so bad. There is talk of a province wide 3rd lock down happening here. We will find out tomorrow.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been another gorgeous day today, bright, sunny and so pretty. I had listed a big box full of needlepoint and embroidery supplies on the Next Door App and a lady came this morning and bought them. I thought I was going to use them again but decided I really don’t want to do it anymore, so now they’re gone. I did offer to help her with any tips and tricks for doing it though. Next is going to be my sewing machine and all it’s supplies. I haven’t even opened the thing up in almost 10 years. I’ve spent the afternoon reading and Ken is working out in the garage on the streetrod. He’s decided he’s going to completely replace the radiator and power steering pump, and I agree it should be done.

We’re going to have more Cornish hen, farro pilaf and green salad for dinner.

Comment

We color eggs every year. Small family gathering here for Easter.

Comment

We were supposed to go the the MIL for Easter dinner. My husband and his sister are having some stupid fight and refuse to be in the same room. I take it as a blessing from God because now we get to stay home!! I colored eggs with the grand kids 2 weeks ago. My daughter asked to please not get the kids Easter baskets because they have so much candy and toys already. I guess its the parents job to do that kind of thing so I am ok with it.

Comment

Working...
                X