Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 31st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is still dark out, totally overcast with rain coming down. It will be a high of 47 and the low of 25 along with lake effect snow tonight. Yup, I said snow. A coating upwards of a 1/2 inch depending where you live. If this is how winter is leaving then I will not complain at all. I guess March is going out like a lamb.

I am solo tonight and have a sweet potato that I will bake and have the last piece of sausage leftover from last night.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I enjoyed an evening on my own tonight… John went to play poker with his friend. I cleaned out the freezer and cleaned everything in the kitchen while he was gone. Now I’m sitting down watching TV and knitting.

My dinner was a meat pie teamed with leftover chips from last night reheated in the airfryer. I need supper shortly and am thinking of some weetbix with butter and vegemite and a glass of orange juice.

Gordon’s family have continued today cleaning out his house. It’s a big job after living there for 33 years.
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

What is weetbix?

Comment

Chilly un-Spring like day here, but sun is trying to peek out...hope to do some laps at the park with my SIL this aft when it warms up a bit.
        Making chicken alfredo and caesar salad for dinner today.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
          What is weetbix?
          Weetbix are wheat flakes compressed in to a rectangular biscuit. People usually have them in a bowl covered with milk but since I was a child I've hated cereal with milk. Mum started me having them spread with butter and Vegemite...

https://i.imgur.com/P0s4AQp.jpg
          I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

LOL! I just realized I posted my dinner post in the Easter eggs thread yesterday...oh well, no big deal!

Comment

Working...
            X