Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a mostly sunny sky today with the high of 58 and the low of 42. I see my lilac trees are loving the sun as they not only have little buds of leaves but some have actually opened up. I can smell them already.

I am heading in the direction of tuna melts, a salad and DGS's coconut cream pie he made yesterday. He is so proud of it that he has decided that he will make and take one tomorrow for his girlfriend and her family.

What is your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Its cold and cloudy today. I'm having lamb chops, baked sweet potato and a huge salad
    I bought the chops at Sam's Club and they were $8.00 a lb. Regular price has been $15.00 at the regular stores

Comment

I am ordering Chinese tonight. Making low carb sugar free cheesecake cupcakes for tomorrow and getting the deviled eggs done.

Comment

It’s been cloudy today but otherwise very nice. We did have the landscape guy come out and take measurements of the front yard today and he should have a bid ready in a couple of days. If we agree, he would be able to start in early May. I really want to get it done, the front planter looks awful right now. Not much else going on today.

We’re going to get takeout from Miyako Teriyaki for dinner.

Comment

Tonight we has chili and cornbread. I missed lunch today so I was ready for the warm chili.

Comment

Working...
          X