Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MommaBear
    replied
    I had steak at my youngest daughters home earlier today. We had chocolate cake. I got lots of dog kisses while I visited. Now I am exhausted and want to eat a yogurt and go to bed.

Leave a comment:

• CharleneG
    replied
    Happy Easter Sunday!

It’s a gorgeous day in the PNW today, the trees are all starting to leaf out, well, most of them anyway. We’ve got a couple that are very late bloomers, just like they were last year. Not a lot going on today at all, Ken’s getting work done on the 38 Ford, the garage is finally warm enough to be in there again. We’re going to look into a garage heater for next winter.

We’re not doing anything special for Easter dinner, it’s just the 2 of us. We’re having a small piece of carne asada, the rest of the cheese enchiladas that came out fantastic and the rest of the refried beans.

Leave a comment:

• mellon
    replied
    Its sunny and 55 today. I'll take the dog for a long walk (haven't done that is awhile will see how I do)
    Sausage, baked beans and something sweet to finish it off.
    Happ Easter to all

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    replied
    Pea salad really sounds good muz. Enjoy your day filled with sunshine!

Leave a comment:

• muzette7
    replied
    Happy Easter! Keeping it simple today. Ham, pea salad and brussel sprouts.

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic April 4th Dinner Post

April 4th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Happy Easter!!

It will be a mostly sunny day with a high of 61 and the low of 40. A lovely Easter day.

DGS and his pie are off for church and a day spent with his girlfriend and family. I will be meeting up with my friends later today for visiting and laughter. We are taking finger food for those that feel like having some.

What will be your Easter Sunday meal?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Working...
X