Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is somewhat overcast at the moment with a slight chance of rain and the high of a wonderful 79 and the low of 56. The trees are budding and flowers are blooming along with Woody and his friend being so loud that I can hear them in the house. It makes me smile seeing and hearing how nature and the animals are out in full force.

I am making a "summer time" dinner of potato salad, baked beans, deviled eggs and BBQ chicken along with a fruit salad.

What will be your dinner?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good morning waiting for the sun to peek out, supposed to be a high of 20 today!
    Waiting to find out this aft if we are in a provincial 'stay at home' lock down. This is just getting ridiculous!
    I don 't know what dinner will be. Have some leftover mac & cheese that I may add something as a side dish so I don't have to cook much of anything lol
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I am at my daughters and waiting until she gets home to see what we are having. Next week I will be home and will miss being here but will be happy to cook again.

Comment

Today was rainy and gray, good day to go down to Everett for Ken’s ophthalmology appointment. It went well, they approved him for cataract surgery! They will be calling to set up the dates for it in the next couple of days. It sounds like it will be pretty soon, thank goodness. The only downside is that he does have to go to Everett to get it done. We made a wrong turn coming back and we found an absolutely spectacular city park there that we’re definitely going to explore in the near future.

We stopped at Five Guys on the way back and got cheeseburgers and fries for dinner. Man, it was good!

Comment

Working...
        X