Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

A beautiful sunny morning with the high of 79 and the low of 55. Rain is predicted later for early evening.

I am making a meatloaf, baked sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli.

What will be your dinner?

Mistake, should say the 8th!!!!!
    Last edited by livetobake; 04-08-2021, 08:18 AM.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Picked up my new dishwasher today… installation on 26th April so I’m still handwashing dishes for the next couple of weeks.

Our dinner tonight: John had pork, mashed potato and peas; I had salt and pepper prawns and noodles.

Relaxing with my knitting and TV tonight
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Today is the 8th Live! Anyways, the grandkiddos are coming over for a few days. My daughters is taking us to Red Robin. I got the kids Oreos and popsicles for snacks tonight because being a Grandma and filling them with junk food is fun! The older one is dying to watch Godzilla Vs Kong so he will be entertained for a good while. Parker is going to be 2 next month and is the biggest nerd baby ever, I love it! He carries around a little steno notebook at all times with a crayon stuffed in the wire bindings and he just "takes notes" all day long. I got him 50 notepads so he will be kept busy as well. I have never seen a kid who loves to color so much.

Comment

Why do I think that you love being a grandma as much as they love having you being theirs? Have fun with them and I know they will with you muz.

When I was typing the date for the post I was thinking how did yesterday become the 7th so fast and put us a week into the month of April already. Guess I should stay better focused!!!!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

On the 8th!

It’s been a very pretty but cold day today. We got up early because we were expecting our riding mower to be delivered this morning, but Lowe’s called and told us the one they took out of the crate was damaged and we have to wait until the 23rd for delivery. That sucks! We did some more weed digging in the front and we need to get the bricks from the yard moved to the back yard. Now I’m kind of sleepy, feels like a nap is calling out to me.

I’m going to make pressure cooker tortellini Alfredo with pancetta instead of ham and we’ll have a small salad with it.

Comment

Working...
          X