Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with rain in the forecast and the high a chilly 47 and a low of 38.

Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn and pickled beets will be dinner.

What is your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

My daughter and I usually text each other in the morning for dinner ideas. I have a bunch of odds and ends to use up. V8, 1lb ground beef, leftover pot roast. She suggested chili and I was feeling it. I even had leftover pico and an open jar of salsa to add. I might make corn bread but not sure.

Comment

Sounds good and certainly is cool enough for it muz.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Chilly day here. I made a pan of date squares this morning, been many years since I've had those.
        Not feeling into making a big dinner tonite, so will cheat and pull frozen veal cutlets from freezer, probs sides of Side Kicks noodles and peas.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It has been beautiful today! Ken got the front grass cut, we’re still waiting on delivery of the riding mower. Seems they uncrated one to deliver and it was damaged so we have to wait for another one. I mopped up the floors and did some rearranging in the kitchen. I also had a pre-visit phone call from the doctor’s office taking down all my information before going next week.

I’m making bacon, apple, Gruyere stuffed pork tenderloin and I’m going to make a package of Seeds of Change Seven Whole Grains to go with it. I’ve got the pork all rolled up, just waiting a bit to start cooking.

Comment

Working...
          X