Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The rain has stopped that we got late yesterday and into the night and should be a partly sunny day with the high of 53 and the low of 38.

I pulled vegetable beef soup from the freezer and have it in to the crockpot. I will add in leftover roasted broccoli and carrots later, I am debating if I will make dinner rolls or garlic bread and the last of the pumpkin pie will be dinner.

What will be your Saturday night dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We went to Spaghetti Warehouse yesterday and have tons of leftover so that is dinner.

Comment

Dinner is leftovers. Blah. At least day is nice.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s another spectacular day today, warm sunshine, clear skies, just perfect weather. I’ve been doing some kitchen organizing this afternoon. I went through my utensil crocks and drawers and begged up the items I just don’t seem to use. In about 6 months I’ll go through the bag and if I haven’t missed them it’s bye-bye! I’m going to put my small air fryer out on one of the racks in the garage in a plastic bag in order to make some room on the counter. I’m not terribly impressed by air frying, just not my thing at all. I’ve maybe used it a half dozen times. I’ll probably end up getting rid of it too.

We’re going to get take out from Jimmy’s tonight. Prawns Alfredo for Ken, lasagna for me and side salads.

Comment

I loved my air fryer when the kids were growing up. Now I have a tiny one that I rarely use and I keep thinking about pitching it only because my oven has the convection feature.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
            I loved my air fryer when the kids were growing up. Now I have a tiny one that I rarely use and I keep thinking about pitching it only because my oven has the convection feature.
            I don’t think they were invented when my kids grew up LOL! My youngest kid is almost 52 I bought a small one to try out, just to see what all the fuss was about, but I just don’t think it’s worth the counter space and I don’t see myself buying a larger one with more features.

Comment

Working...
            X