Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 24th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

A lovely sunny morning with the high of 62 and the low of 45. Rain possible later in the day.

I put a pork roast in the crockpot along with some onions and garlic and will decided what direction I will move with it later today. I will decide what sides later today also.

DGS baked a apple pie last night, left me a small slice and has taken the rest for his girlfriend and her family. I am wondering if he is not headed in a direction that would involve food in his future. Even if he does not some woman will eat well as well as his friends.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Did very little today other than sit on my recliner resting my knee. I thought it was ok and obviously overdid it today.

Dinner was good... pork spareribs, potato and peas.

Our airconditioner stopped heating today so we are cold and heading off to bed. I'll call a repairman on Monday. It's a split system and is only 26 months old so still under warranty.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Wow, what a difference a day makes in weather! After several days of record breaking beautiful weather, we woke up to cold and rain today. Oh well, no big deal. Ken had to go take a pre-surgery COVID test this morning and we stopped at Lowe’s to pick up a small item we needed and came home. We’ve both been sleepy all day and took some serious naps. We were going to go out for dinner tonight but we both decided we’d rather stay in.

I’m heating up the last of the Ranchero Supper leftovers and we’ll have some fruit with it.

Comment

Working...
      X