Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 26th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

A mostly sunny day with the high of 62 and the low of 45.

A quiche with spinach and ham along with a salad and a fruit salad will be dinner.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

My knee is much better today. I even managed to do some more packing. All our DVDs and CDs are done. Starting on some of the Lego tomorrow so I can use the Lego tables to cut out the sheets of bubble wrap. I wish some visiting fairies would find my house to help me. Phoning real estate agents to organise quotes and valuations. I’m calling four different companies to work out an average and then decide which one will be given our house to sell.

Dinner tonight: John had roast pork cooked on the BBQ; I had salt and pepper prawns cooked in the air fryer. Dessert will be sliced banana and icecream.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

I just cant seem to get warm today and want to nap. No cooking for me tonight. Getting Chipotle and curling up with a romance novel.

Comment

That was me yesterday muz. Hope you feel better and can get warm.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s turned out to be a very pretty day today, although it started out kind of damp. We went to Everett for Ken’s first cataract surgery, and it went very well. We got out about 2:30 PM and Ken was ravenous, so we stopped at Five Guys on the way back and picked up cheeseburgers and fries. We definitely won’t need any more dinner tonight!

Comment

Working...
          X