Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is partly cloudy with the sun coming forth with the high of 77 and the low of 55. Storms are expected around 4 this afternoon and linger for a few hours.

I have enough pork left for BBQ pork sandwiches, Cole slaw and baked beans will be dinner.

What are you having good for your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It is POURING here! Guy's not working. We had quite the wild weather late yesterday afternoon. Lots of profound lightning and rolling thunder, a friend of ours that lives on the river, had her house hit by lightning. Thank God she was home, strike hit near where propane tank was, she immediately turned off propane and called fire department, just minor damage to outside of home.
    DH and DS had pre-decided to go into town and pick up wings for dinner tonite. I may have chicken fingers or will make a grilled cheese sandwich...I'm not big on fryer foods anymore.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Had a date day with my daughter. We went to the outlet stores where I spent a fortune on new hoodies. I am kind of picky with them because I want nice thick ones. I ended up getting a bunch of North Face hoodies and some fleece jacket. I wanted to get the grand kids a few things so we stopped at The Gap, and I have to say their hoodies were just as well made. I was rather shocked, but they were all the same price. We went to a burger joint. I got the fried pickles which come with a wasabi aioli. I need to find a recipe to make it. I think both of us had watering eyes it was so strong, but so so good. Having the leftovers for dinner.

Comment

It’s been a nice day today, some clouds but not particularly cold at all. I did a big grocery run and Ken was out working on the back lawn this afternoon. It was way overgrown, the new riding mower makes it a lot simpler. Not much else going on today.

I’m making Caesar Chicken tonight and I’m trying out a yellow squash casserole from The Stay At Home Chef to have with it.

Comment

Working...
        X