Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 4th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast and raining and will be off and on all day. The high today will be 75 and the low of 53. What a crazy temperature range we are having.

I have hardboiled eggs cooling for egg salad sandwiches for myself and DGS can add what he would like along with his sandwich.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Another wet day. I got so restless and fed up with being stuck inside yesterday, that I went for a walk in the rain. It was quite nice actually lol
    I currently have a pot of potato leek soup simmering on the stove, will be ready for the guys when they come in for lunch.
    I pulled out round steak from the freezer, and was heading for a beef potato scallop dish that I hadn't made in years, then remembered that it was an ordeal to make and the beef/gravy mix always tending to burn & stick on bottom of dish....so, nixed that idea and decided to make swiss steak ...have lots of red peppers to use up.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I was going to make instant pot spanish rice and chicken sausages, but pizza sounds kind of good. I guess I havent decided.

Comment

I have run all day with my last stop at the market to pick up food for dinner. Ham, bisquits, eggs for me this evening. I actually started out to mail bills and pick up yarn.

Comment

It’s been a gorgeous day today! Perfect May weather for sure. We spent a good part of the day weeding the back yard and generally tidying up the yard. It’s just amazing how fast everything grows here.

I’m making Italian Meatball sandwiches and some baked Parmesan zucchini sticks for dinner.

Comment

Working...
          X