Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is raining with the high of 57 and the low of 40.

Today is a good day for soup so I will morph the leftover roasted vegetables and chicken into some along with garlic bread.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Well its so cold out it does feel like November! I put a full brisket on the smoker at 6 am. Hopefully its done around 5ish.
    I need to run to Sam's to stock up on a few things, but I am waiting for the people to come out in a new garage door opener. The one we have now works, but it has one opener. We are upgrading to an opener that has the key pad and some camera on it I think. I was tired of fighting over the one clicker.

Comment

Not a bad morning here, hung some laundry on the line and I think it should dry. Love the smell of line dried clothes!
      As long as this weather hold out, I hope to be out in the yard and pull out my bird houses/feeders...hubby has everything so jammed packed away it will be a chore to find everything.
      At this point thinking of pizza for dinner, have a dough ball in the freezer and think I have all the fixin's
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

November 7 Dinner post ?? I don't think so.

Comment

Ummm, no, not November!

We had a little rain this morning and this afternoon has been breezy and sunny. I’ve been doing some general tidying around the house, not much else going on. I tweaked my left knee last night (not my new one) and it’s really sore today. Hmmph, the Golden Years, it’s not gold, it’s RUST!

We’re having Shake & Bake pork chops tonight and I haven’t decided yet whether we’ll have Stove Top Stuffing, Idahoan cheesy scalloped potatoes, or Beecher’s macaroni and cheese with them. I wish I had a 3 sided coin to flip!

Comment

Charlene whoever called older age the golden years is so wrong and obviously has not reached the " golden years " !

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
              Charlene whoever called older age the golden years is so wrong and obviously has not reached the " golden years " !
              That’s no lie! It’s rust! I feel like my whole body needs a dose of WD-40 at times.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post

That’s no lie! It’s rust! I feel like my whole body needs a dose of WD-40 at times.
                I hear you Sometimes I wish I was 40 years younger and know what I know now ! Unfortunately life doesn't work that way.

Comment

Wouldn’t that be great?

Comment

Working...
                  X