Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another cold and rainy day The high will be 51 and the low of 40 along with wind gusts of 25 MPH with the sun hopefully peeking out late this afternoon. The wind blowing that hard will sure make it seem a lot colder.

I am solo tonight and will have the last of the soup from yesterday along with a grilled cheese sandwich and a mango.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Our family is going out this evening for a Mother's Day dinner. We are having a breezy day here but the sun is trying to break thru the clouds.

Comment

It’s been a pleasant and kind of lazy day. I went to a garage sale this afternoon, mostly because I wanted to see the beautiful old Victorian house that was the site of the sale. I didn’t buy anything but did talk to the nice young couple that was having it for quite awhile. I might have made a good connection for getting rid of some of Ken’s fishing gear. We went to Mount Vernon to the Safeway gas station to fill up the car and the gas can for the lawn mower. We got $1 off per gallon with gas points, saved $18, made it worthwhile to drive up there.

We’re having Papa Murphy’s pizza for dinner and ice cream for dessert.

Comment

Working...
      X