Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I was seriously thinking that Mother Nature and Old Man Winter were in the middle of a weather war yesterday. Rain, wind, snow, more rain till it rained all day in a steady downpour with the wind blowing nonstop. Right now the sky is clear and the sun is shinning so I am sure hoping no more rain today. It will be mostly sunny with the high of 55 and the low of 35 with a slight chance of rain.

I am making a spinach and ham quiche, home fries and baked apples.

What will be your dinner this Monday evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have been working up a sweat cleaning this morning, but this cold weather is for the birds. I am putting leftover brisket in the crockpot with bbq sauce. I am going to stuff baked potatoes with broccoli and bbq, maybe a salad to go with. Trying to use up odds and ends in the fridge before I go grocery shopping later this week.

Comment

I had more trouble signing in on my computer today. New computer and old me. I am ready to get out today and meet with my girlfriends for Bunco. We will have lunch at a tearoom and play Bunco there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBear View Post
        I had more trouble signing in on my computer today. New computer and old me. I am ready to get out today and meet with my girlfriends for Bunco. We will have lunch at a tearoom and play Bunco there as well.
        ahhhh! I would just love to be able to go out and have lunch with my girlfriends! We are still in lock down/stay at home order...probably will be extended to June 2nd from what I hear

Lovely sunny day here, but breezy. I went for a walk at the park (lakeside) and chilly there, I wore a light winter coat and definitely glad I wore that!
        Just popped a meatloaf in the oven, sides of Lipton SideKicks pasta and peas.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It has been a beautiful day today. We’ve been out in the back yard most of the day, working on getting the big overhanging branches trimmed and cutting down the little saplings around the tree trunks. We’re going to need some professional tree trimming done later in the year though. Six of our trees are about 30 feet tall and we are not going to be doing those.

I’m going to make Poulet au Vinaigre for dinner along with some Israeli couscous and green salad.

Comment

Working...
          X