Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful sunny morning with a slight breeze and chilly out. It will be a high of 60 and the low of 40.

I am solo this evening so will have sloppy joe over a baked potato along with apple slices.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It is a gorgeous morning! We are supposed to have a run of warm temps and sunshine for a week, so it is predicted.
    The guys want to get Legion take-out food, which is fine by me.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Hanging out with dd and the grandkids today. Its Parkers birthday on the 19th so of course I bought toys. He is turning 2. He is obsessed with those colorful rubber rain boots. As in he wakes up and puts them on right away and they stay on until bedtime. I got him a light up pair. Anyways we decided to take the kids to a hot dog joint for lunch. The place serves a lot of fair food so we will eat all the junk, because I am the fun grandma!

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
        Hanging out with dd and the grandkids today. Its Parkers birthday on the 19th so of course I bought toys. He is turning 2. He is obsessed with those colorful rubber rain boots. As in he wakes up and puts them on right away and they stay on until bedtime. I got him a light up pair. Anyways we decided to take the kids to a hot dog joint for lunch. The place serves a lot of fair food so we will eat all the junk, because I am the fun grandma!
        I can't wait to do those kinda Grandma things!!!!!
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I sure wish I could spend more time with my Grandkids. I am taking a trip soon with my youngest daughter and her two kiddos, One Granddaughter and her family moved to Montana recently. Tonight I am going to my daughter and son-in-laws for dinner. Have a good day all!

Comment

It’s kind of cool and partly cloudy today. Our landscape guy is here doing our front yard flower bed, it already looks way better than it did. He’s doing a nice job. I did a quick grocery run this morning, I’m saving the big trip for Friday when I go up to Mount Vernon Safeway. Ken is getting more and more parts installed on the streetrod every day, it’ll be nice to get it running AND get some of the parts boxes out of the house.

I’m going to make sub sandwiches for dinner. I’ve got some really nice sandwich rolls and I’m going to put smoked turkey, ham, salami and pepperoni on them with provolone cheese and then dress them the way our Subway orders are done. I’m making some sesame cucumber salad and we have pasta salad too if desired.

Comment

Working...
            X