Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

What a beautiful morning with a cloudless sky at the moment with the high of 65 and 43 for the low.

I have been thinking of hamburger gravy over mashed potatoes so that will be dinner along with green beans, pickled beets and applesauce.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am shooting for taco salad, but I was also thinking of making some homemade corn tortillas. I am not sure I have the motivation today though.

Comment

Currently thinking BBQ'd boneless pork chops, cauliflower buffalo bites and rice?
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I have not pulled anything from the freezer but think I will eat out for lunch and just fix a salad for dinner.

Comment

It’s back to being a beautiful Spring day today, sunshine, pretty puffy clouds dotting the blue sky. Our front yard planter is coming along nicely, even partially done it looks way better than before. We’re still figuring out what kind of evergreen plants we want in front, we want something that doesn’t turn to twigs in the winter. I finally took the Sherpa fleece sheets off the bed, now going to light flannel. Those fleece sheets are awesome in cold weather. Not much else going on today.

We’re having the rest of the Poulet au Vinaigre and Israeli couscous and cooked carrots for our dinner.

Comment

I still don't have an idea for dinner but it is time to decide. I ran some and tried to pick up extra ink for my printer. No luck but can order from Amazon if need be. I did pick up a new house phone set and have those all set up now, I seldom use anything other than my cell phone.

Now off to the kitchen to see what I can fix for my dinner.

Comment

Working...
            X