Mudder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudder

First, I hope you and your husband are still feeling alright with no severe side effects from the vaccine.

I thought about you a lot when I was at the nursery getting flowers and plants for my garden beds yesterday. I saw some beautiful wind chimes, some good sized, that were tuned and sounded so pretty. Even DGS said how nice they were. I had asked him if he would go with me as I need a chaperone so I don't buy the place out. He said he noticed when I go alone I am tucking plants all around and in containers that are meant for one thing but I am using them for flowers or herbs. I got a good chuckle when I saw him adding a couple of flowers into the mix, made a comment about it, and he just grinned and said they were pretty. I raised him right!!

I hope you can get out soon and get some plants yourself. We have been told now that if you are fully vaccinated no masks are needed outside and the start of June none inside. That is just in my state as far as I know.

Have a good day and enjoy all this sunshine and warmer weather.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

No, it is not just your state LTB
    you dont have to wear masks inside or outside here in Texas if you are vaccinated
    so I guess that will mean we now have to carry proof of vaccination with us at all times.

Comment

Washington lifted the mask mandate yesterday for vaccinated people too. The plan is to fully reopen the state by June 30 or possibly earlier. Now I’m going to have to break the bad habit of muttering naughty things behind my mask in Walmart!

Comment

LOL Charlene, that makes two of us
        I also have that habit , not at walmart I dont shop Walmart, but at my local grocery store

Comment

I never had a problem wearing a mask because I wouldn't want to get someone else ill. That being said though I will sure be happy to not have to wear one for a while!

Comment

Working...
          X