Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another beautiful sunny day with no clouds and warmer temperatures of a high of 68 and the low of 44.

Dinner tonight will consist of pot stickers, jasmine rice, and roasted broccoli.

What will you be having tongiht?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I was going to grill some chicken but had an eye Dr appointment this afternoon. I stopped at Burger King on the way home and completely regret that decision. Their food is kinda junk now. I am going to put on sweat pants and lounge and hubs can stop with the boys and grab dinner if he wants.

Comment

Muzette, I’ve always thought that Burger King’s food had a weird taste to it, kind of reminded me of burned lettuce. It’s been a long time since I’ve gotten anything from there.

It’s been another beautiful day up here! The temperature is quite comfortable and the sky is so clear you can see both the Olympics and Cascades. I went up to Mount Vernon today, tried out the Express Car Wash, it made a huge improvement on my dirty car. I’ll definitely be using that service at least a couple times a month. I haven’t yet seen a service car wash. I stopped at Joanne’s craft store and picked up some Christmas colored variegated yarn to use to crochet scarves for our big wooden bears on the porch at Christmas time. We also plan on getting them Santa hats. After that I went to Safeway and did a leisurely shopping trip, found some seasoned ground tri-tip patties, packages had 4 in them for $5. I came home and vacuum sealed, labeled and froze the patties, Country style pork ribs and ground turkey. Ken spent the afternoon mowing and cutting down more saplings and weeds in the back yard.

I’m making sourdough French toast with real maple syrup and bacon and maybe a fried egg for dinner.

Comment

I ate a late lunch today and so that counted for dinner for me.

Comment

Working...
        X