Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

What a beautiful morning with the sun bathing the land and the birds enjoying it as much as I am judging by their songs they are singing.

The high of 72 and the low of 48.

I am making salmon patties, refried rice and a salad.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Its so nice out today. I just got the grill warming up now. Making some ribeyes and corn on the cob. I also have a crock pot of mushrooms going. For some stupid reason I have like 5 bunches of celery in the fridge. I chopped up a bunch with some onions and carrots and am drenching it in Italian dressing.

Comment

Wash, let air dry and chop or dice the celery, put on a tray with paper or just the tray. Freeze till frozen and bag it up. It is great for soups, casseroles or anything cooked. It you want some fresh take out of plastic, wrap in foil, put back in plastic and put in fridge. It will extend the life for a lot longer. Just for FYI,
      Last edited by livetobake; 05-15-2021, 06:48 PM.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I usually dehydrate it and make homemade vegta to add to things, but yeah I was lazy today.

Comment

It was so beautiful and nice out today that we spent a lot of time chilling out in the back yard and almost forgot to post today. It’s been a lazy day, doing laundry but that’s about it. Ken had to go get another pre-surgery COVID test this morning, his second eye surgery is Monday morning.

We’re getting take out from Jimmy’s tonight. Lasagna and salad for me, tiger prawn Alfredo and salad for Ken.

Comment

Working...
          X