Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 16th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be another lovely day with the high of 70 and the low of 50 along with a slight chance of rain later this evening.

I am hoping I will get the last of the flower boxes planted today and some of the seeds in the garden. The neighbor children were helping me with planting the flowers and were having so much fun. They especially loved putting the whimsical items among the flowers. I took them to the nursery yesterday and they picked out several items they thought would look nice with the flowers. I let them each pick something that they could take home and I was surprised at how excited they were about that. I am sure they will be over for the seed planting as soon as they see me out. It is so nice seeing them learning about gardening and the wonder as they see things grow that they can enjoy seeing and eating.

I will be solo tonight and think toast with peanut butter and a apple will be my dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Why not ask the kids to have dinner with you , then you wouldn't be solo

Comment

I picked up carnitas, rice, pinto beans, tamales and pico this morning. Not cooking today.

Comment

I went out after church for lunch with girlfriends so dinner tonight will be very light.

Comment

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood today, bright and sunny and pleasantly warm. We have to make an early night of it tonight, Ken has his second cataract surgery tomorrow morning in Everett at 8 am. Ugh! No coffee, no breakfast, nuthin’ before we leave. On the bright side, we should be home by noon.

Ken is cooking tacos tonight. I do the prep but he does the actual cooking of them. They are so good!

Comment

Working...
          X