Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It another great morning with rising temperatures of 82 and 64. I am so glad I have all the planting done.

Dinner will be Chicken salad sandwiches, raw veggies and dip along with beautiful fruit I got yesterday..

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Finally back from Adelaide, although I didn't want to leave there. Lots of decisions made about our new house... brick colours, carpet, floor tiles, window coverings, etc. etc. I wish it was ready to move in but that's going to take a while.

Dinner tonight was disjointed... John went out and is having a very late dinner of bread rolls with smashed banana. I had a piece of lasagna from the freezer and it was good.

I have so much work ahead of me with this house... I was packing boxes right up until we left so it's less than tidy right now. Tomorrow we will be packing up some of the Lego and the tables that it sits on. Then we will have more space to work in.
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

It’s a beautiful day today but it’s a little cool and breezy. It did feel good to have a lightweight hoodie on outside. We hung our initial monogram/last name sign on our front porch and I got my wind chimes I ordered this morning and got those hung up too. Not much else going on.

We’re having taco salad for dinner and probably ice cream for dessert.

Comment

Working...
      X