Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The haze is hanging, there is a air quality alert with the high predicted in the low 90's and the low of 70 and the humidity being very uncomfortable.

The macaroni and chicken salad is made and waiting for dinner along with pickled beets, applesauce from the freezer and cantaloupe.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good morning! I set my clock to get up early to go to a luncheon. I made my finger food to take last night but I have
    been troubled with not feeling well since yesterday so I think I may just stay home.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon MB.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I finally got all my plants and filled up my planter, mostly tomatoes, a few peppers and cucumbers. Keeping it stuff I will use. It sure is hot outside today and hubs is working outside all day, poor guy. Making sloppy joes and tater tots tonight.

Comment

It started out drizzly and gray but turned out to be a nice day. I’ve been busy sorting and separating a bazillion pictures today, making a box for each kid and a box for us. We haven’t looked at them in eons and I figured they’d be interested in having them. I did find a few that I’d lost track of. I’ve got several more boxes to go through and that task will be done except for shipping them. Kind of lost track of time and forgot to post earlier.

I made cheeseburgers using the ground tri tip patties I got at Safeway on sourdough and I made sesame cucumbers to go with them. The burgers were delicious!

Comment

Working...
          X