Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is dreary, breezy, raining and the temps have sure dropped from a couple of day ago. The high will be 55 and the low of 48 with rain predicted all day which we need.

I am morphing yesterday's dinner into dinner for tonight by making grilled cheese and meatloaf sandwiches, cream of broccoli soup from the roasted broccoli, pumpkin muffins with the sweet potatoes and I harvested the first of my lettuce last night so will also have a salad. DGS should be full when he is done with his dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Crazy day today which ended with a dinner of 2-minute noodles followed by icecream and banana. Neither of us felt like having proper food. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Hubs took the next few day off work and I am making him stick to it. We had planned to go to Rodgers flea market, but its pouring rain. We ended up going to the salvage store, then downtown to mongolian bbq. I am stuffed, so if hubs wants something later it will be a box of mac and cheese.

Comment

It’s been a beautiful day today, thank goodness the high winds stopped. We did a few things around the house and then we went and got haircuts. I stopped at the grocery store to get bread and didn’t have to wear a mask! The checker didn’t have one either, sure felt weird after a year with them on.

I’m making cheeseburger pasta tonight and we’ll have some fruit with it. What are you having for dinner tonight?

Comment

Working...
        X