Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 29th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It seems weird having the heat on this of year but with the rain, wind and low temperatures it is what is needed. There will be more rain today, wind still blowing along with the high a chilly 53 and a cold low of 42. The wind and dampness just cuts into the body like it is November.

Dinner tonight will be scrambled eggs, ham, home fries and pumpkin muffins.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Going to bed as soon as I post this... been a long day with my knee... Still waiting for test results.

My daughter and son-in-law are ready to sign the contract for the house we will be moving to. Because of some local government restrictions we've needed to change the plan we were looking at. No problem as my daughter found an even more perfect plan that will easily fit onto the block of land. I can't wait to move out of this street. It's just not what it was like 36 years ago when we moved in.

We are back to being in Stage 4 lockdown, i.e. stay home and don't open the door to anyone. We can do that.

Dinner was the last of the sausage and vegetables that I slow cooked followed by banana and icecream. I need to make some more Ice Magic tomorrow.
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

It’s been a spectacular day today, clear and sunny and perfect comfortable temperatures. Ken spent the afternoon doing work on the backyard and I did some serious cleaning around the house. We’re staying close to home this weekend, we’ve never liked to travel much on holiday weekends and news reports say it’s kind of nuts out there.

We are going to go to Moreno’s in Mount Vernon for Mexican food. It’s our favorite place and it’s been over a year since we’ve eaten there. I can hardly wait!

Comment

Working...
      X