Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 6th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be another HHH day with the high of 90 and the low of 70.

I am thinking a chef's salad, garlic bread and cantaloupe will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Chef's salad sounds super to me. I am off to church momentarily but will have to think about dinner a bit. I have ingredients for salad and shrimp and grits, so that will likely be what I prepare.

Comment

I am glad that you are feeling better Momma Bear. I was thinking about you last night and hoping all was well with you.

Comment

I got all my errands done this morning, except for laundry. Its not going anywhere so it can wait until tomorrow. Making poor mans burnt ends today. Its smoked pot roast chunked up and smoked some more in bbq sauce. Corn on the cob and green beans to go with. It sure is hot already this morning.

Comment

Yes it is muz and they are predicting higher humidity tomorrow. I was just out harvesting some lettuce and the sun felt like it was a laser cutting into me. Thankfully it did not take me long and I was back in the house pretty quick.

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy with some really heavy rain at times. It’s fun to watch the birds out catching worms in the lawns after the rain stops. There are several nests around in the big trees. Not much else happening, Ken has been working on some modifications on the 38 Ford so that he can get the new and better radiator installed. I spent some time watching a couple of episodes of Queen of the South and crocheting the second bear scarf.

We’re going to finish the ground turkey and gnocchi dish I made a few days ago and we’ll have a salad with it.

Comment

Working...
            X