Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy at the moment with 30% chance of rain today along with the high of 85 and the low of 70.

Tonight will be clean out the fridge night and add in a salad.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I ate TacoBell on Saturday and pretty sure I got mild food poisoning, that or maybe the flu. My tummy is still hurting today so I am going for rather bland chicken fried rice.

Comment

I hope you feel better soon muz. Stay in today if you can as it is so humid out.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Chance of t-storms later today...so if that's the case I will cook hamburgers inside, really hope to BBQ tho...side of potato salad.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It was cool and cloudy this morning but the sun is shining nicely now. I did a bit of shopping at Grocery Outlet earlier, and took care of some phone calls that had me sitting on hold for awhile. Not much else going on.

We’re having some Hillshire Farms smoked sausage with red bell peppers and onions and more of the Beecher’s Macaroni and Cheese.

Comment

Charlene - You have mentioned World's Best Mac and Cheese by Beecher so I looked it up not sure if it would be in my area. I had to travel about 20 miles to run an errand and there is a Super Target near by. The website for Beechers shows that the Super Target had it. I met a friend and we looked and looked and couldn't find it. We flagged down an employee who had the store app on his phone. He started looking as well and BINGO he found it. So both my friend and I bought a package ($11.99 each). It is in my freezer and not sure when I will get around to baking it but it was an exciting find. I would never had known about it if you hadn't mentioned it in several of your previous posts so thank you. Hope it is good.

Comment

I hope you like it as much as we do! I know it’s pricey but it’s something we enjoy once in awhile. It’s a local product for us, and Costco here in WA carries it as well as our grocery stores. I’ve priced Beecher’s cheeses so I can make it from scratch but it’s even more expensive that way!

Comment

I boiled eggs and made up egg salad for a quick sandwich this evening. Not exactly awe inspiring but that was what sounded good at the time.

Comment

Working...
                X