Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner Post for June 12th

Good Morning!

It looks like rain at the moment so I was out harvesting lettuce and noticed that the humidity feels lower. That could change as there is a chance of rain predicted with the high of 83 and the low of 66.

DGS has been invited out tonight so I am having something just not sure what at this point for dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Another day at home and doing very little. I've been looking for a knitting pattern and can't find it. I want to make a few jumpers/sweaters for Immy before her birthday. Can't believe she's turning 6.

Dinner tonight was roast pork that John cooked on the BBQ. We heated some bake-at-home bread rolls and just sliced the pork on top. It was nice. John is also learning the load and unload the dishwasher. I'm thrilled beyond words!
    You know what sounds amazing for dinner?
    Anything I don't have to cook!

Comment

My son called me this morning. It is always great to hear from him. He got a new truck yesterday and sent me photos. I need to get out a bit later to get some things done but need more coffee to get me moving.

I have absolutely no idea what to prepare for dinner. I need to go through the recipes and find a likely meal plan.

Comment

It’s been a beautiful day today, but weather reports are saying there will be a lot of rain later this weekend. I spent a couple of hours sorting through my cedar chest and separating out all my kid’s baby shoes, report cards, school pictures etc. to send with all the pictures I have boxed up for them. I found some things in there I’d completely forgotten about too.

I think we’re going to a new to us place for dinner tonight, Nutty’s Junk Yard Grill in Arlington. It looks like a fun place with good burgers and sandwiches. It could change, Ken seemed to have forgotten that we were talking about going there. We shall see!

www.nuttysjunkyardgrill.com

Comment

Working...
        X