Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

it is a sunny morning but still humid with the high of 80 and the low of 60.

We are having chicken, jasmine rice, green beans and watermelon for dinner today.

What will be your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Yet another day sitting waiting for a phone call from our hospital. Didn't think I would ever be eagerly waiting for that to happen.

John went out today and bought bread and some crumbed lamb cutlets for dinner and then he prepared dinner! This was a man who only ever cooked bacon and eggs and made a horrible mess doing it. He peeled the potatoes himself and made mashed potatoes and peas and then cooked the lamb cutlets in a frying pan. He did a great job. He then packed the dishwasher and cleaned everything up. The old saying is not true... you *CAN* teach an old dog new tricks... *LOL*

Cold weather outside so we are staying in to enjoy the heating while I keep knitting Immy a nice cardigan. Another day crossed off.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Taking the whole family out to a fancy seafood place for hubs birthday. Its going to cost a fortune but there really is nothing else to get him because he buys what he wants. He will be happy so that makes it worth it.
      We had tacos for breakfast today. There is one Mexican place that is only open on weekends. It's all outdoor service and you eat on a patio. The Verde sauce was so so hot but tasty.

Comment

I hope your family enjoys the meal and hubs has a wonderful birthday muz.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

We both slept in this morning and it’s been one of those lazy and rainy Sundays. I helped Ken in the garage on a couple of car things and we bundled up all the cardboard to go out for recycling tomorrow morning. Other than that it’s been pretty quiet all day.

We’re going to have Szekely Gulyas leftovers and I’ll get some more pierogis to have with it.

Comment

Working...
          X