Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful morning with humidity at a comfortable level with a high of of 74 and the low of 54.

I am making garlic shrimp over angel hair pasta, salad and cantaloupe for our evening meal.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Your dinner sounds fantastic. I don’t have a clue what I will fix this evening. Possibly chicken salad. Cooking for one is not much fun, but I still work at it in smaller quantities.

Comment

Thank you MommaBear. DGS thinks it sounds good also and it is so easy making.

Chicken salad sounds good I think. Have you ever cooked macaroni and put in with the chicken salad? Season however you like, extra dressing as needed, or add in other items if you want for a meal without the fuss. We love it either with chicken or tuna.

I so enjoy your posts and am happy seeing them daily. Have a good day!!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It's a fresh day, with the sun shining! I see little veggie sprouts popping up in our garden this morning - thankful for the rain we have had
        I did some book work this morning for our quarterly remits + year end stuff...fun...NOT
        Dinner will be mac & cheese, mini sizzlers and brown beans
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I planned on making burgers today, but then I got the worst cramps ever. Hubs felt bad so he said he would pick up pizza. I feel better after the Tylenol kicked in. I was debating on weather to tell hubs I feel better or just let him pick up the pizza. I did manage to make a pea salad though.

Comment

Muzette, I sure don’t miss those days of cramps!

It’s quite cool and cloudy today, temps in the low 60’s and we’re getting some light sprinkles too. You can tell that schools are out, kids are out playing and having a great time. I really enjoy seeing them play, it’s such a refreshing change from never seeing kids out playing where we were before. Ken’s working on the 38 Ford, he finally bit the bullet after lots of research and did the cuts necessary to get the new steering column installed. I haven’t heard any swearing so it must have turned out OK.

I’m making an easy peasy no brain dinner tonight. Shake & Bake pork chops, Stove Top Stuffing and watermelon.

Comment

Working...
            X