Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is dark with heavy rains along with high winds, hail and a possible tornado predicted.. I am hoping none of it does any damage and the tornado does not happen. The high of 84 and the low of 68.

Tuna salad sandwiches, salad and a beautiful pineapple will be dinner.

What is your dinner this Friday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Making kabobs today, I am sure I will have to cook them in the oven because of the rain, but they came out good that way last time. I have all the carpets cleaned so once they dry I can put all the furniture back. Waiting for the Aleve to kick in so I can move by then.

Comment

We had such a happy day with my sister and brother-in-law. They brought bread rolls and a hot BBQ chicken and my sister made up rolls including the chicken, ham, tomato and cheese. They were yum. For our dinner we made another roll much like what we had for lunch. John followed up with icecream and banana while I'm having warm apricot pie that Tiff brought up for me.

I was able to give Immy the new doona and doona cover set (Bluey) that I ordered for her. She was excited. Also the bag of clothes that my sister brought over for Immy was exciting for a little girl who loves clothes. Great that she has an older cousin who hands clothes down.
      I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
      would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
        I have all the carpets cleaned so once they dry I can put all the furniture back.
        Hi, muzette... you've just reminded me that I need to call and book our carpets in for cleaning. Wanted to wait until the warmer weather but they need doing sooner rather than later.
        I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
        would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

It’s been a very pretty day today, the temperature right now is about 66. We’re loving it! We did a Walmart and Safeway gas run earlier, came back with a full tank and a full back hatch. We used our $1 off per gallon discount at the gas station. We also stopped at a chrome plating shop in Mount Vernon and dropped off the nose piece from the ‘38 Ford. It’s currently painted to match the car but it really will look better in chrome. Ken has it back down on the ground and off the hoist so it’s getting closer to being done.

I’m trying out another new to me recipe tonight for Mongolian ground beef and noodles and we’ll have a salad with it.

Comment

Chicken salad sandwich for me this evening and a cookie for my dessert.

Comment

Working...
            X