Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy at the moment with the chance of rain, high humidity with the high of 79 and the low of 64.

I am morphing the tuna salad into macaroni salad with tuna, deviled eggs, radishes from the garden, and a salad from the garden also.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Not such a good day today... wish the letter from the hospital will hurry up.

Had a hiccup with Immy's cardi... it was turning out way too big. It was supposed to be a size 8 but was turning out more like a 12. I'm a firm knitter so it must have been thicker yarn than the pattern. I pulled it down and started again.

Dinner tonight: John had two hot dogs that were in the fridge. I had a bread roll with avocado and chicken. I think we are getting close to needing ready made meals that only need to be microwaved.

I'll do some more knitting and then head off for an earlier night. Tomorrow is another day closer.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

I am going make breakfast for dinner, ham and an egg and fix a small pan of biscuits. I may fry some sliced apple too. I have not eaten all day so I am hungry now.

Comment

It has been a lovely day today, temperatures in the high 60’s to low 70’s. We’ve mostly been goofing off today.

We’re going to go have dinner at Jimmy’s tonight, first time eating inside there since last year. I’m sure Ken will have Prawns Alfredo and I’m going to have lasagna. They make the best lasagna I’ve ever tasted in my life!

Comment

Working...
        X