Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is partly sunny after more rain yesterday and I woke up in the night hearing more. We are expecting strong storms this afternoon with high winds and the high of 82 and the low of 55.

A ham and spinach quiche will be dinner along with a salad and fruit.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Of course my dog kept me up half of the night because she is a little chicken when it comes to thunder. It sure is muggy as heck outside! Hubs has to go get his phone swapped over tonight at the Apple store. He is dragging one of the boys with him because I have 0 patience for that stuff. Just making some cheese burgers tonight and tater tots in the air fryer. I have a cantaloupe to cut up as well, I hope its tasty.

Comment

You are so right muz, it is beyond muggy. I thought about weed waking this morning but that will not happen. People that are working out in this humidity and heat have my sympathy.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Wow, it is warm today! We hit about 81 today, much warmer than we’re used to now. We spent part of the afternoon pressure washing our walkway from the porch to the driveway and one third of the actual driveway. That’s enough for one day, we took turns doing the washing.

I’m quite thankful for some leftovers to heat up tonight...we’re having some of the Mongolian ground beef and noodles and some fruit for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
          I’m quite thankful for some leftovers to heat up tonight...we’re having some of the Mongolian ground beef and noodles and some fruit for dinner.
          Charlene... I *love* Mongolian beef with noodles... even better is Mongolian lamb with noodles! I haven't had that dish for the longest time. I'll have to check out our local Chinese takeaway and see if they have a delivery service.

I spent most of yesterday asleep. I had a thumping headache so I stayed off my computer.

John cooked a pork shoulder roast on the BBQ and we had it sliced on toast for dinner. For dessert I had some apricot pie and a hot chocolate.
          I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
          would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Working...
          X