Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 22nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

We had a lot of rain yesterday and the sky is cloudy at the moment with no rain in the forecast. The high will be a lovely 68 and the low of 48.

I am making mac and cheese along with meatloaf, peas and baked apples.

What will be your dinner this Tuesday?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have absolutely no idea what to prepare for dinner. The way my day is going it will likely be a hot dog. I dog sitting for my daughter while she is at Disney World with her two kiddos. Now I am waiting on my lawn man to come and do some work but rain is threatening and my cable is out. I am not a happy camper.

have a great day.

Comment

I am making chicken thighs marinated in Mccormick tomato basil garlic seasoning. I picked some up on clearance for 10 cents a pack and I fell in love with it. I use it for kabobs as well, it is one of those seasonings I wish I could buy in bulk. Making corn on the cob and steamed broccoli to go with. The grand kids are coming tomorrow for the rest of the week so I am still preparing myself for that.

Comment

Have you tried contacting the company muz? You might get lucky. I do sometimes when I contact one for an item or they come up with something better.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I am freezing my butt off!!!!! Had the furnace on this morning for a couple run-thru's, put on socks/moccs/sweatshirt/jeans. Thought it would be a good day to make lasagna, but don't have the noodles or parm ugh. Will make some chicken quesadillas and mexican rice for dinner instead.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been a pretty day so far, not as hot as yesterday, thank goodness, but’s it is definitely going to be a HOT weekend. Ken had his final post-op checkup on his eye surgeries and all is great. He has an appointment Thursday to get the lenses in his glasses changed to his current needs. He’s so used to wearing glasses all the time and he’s constantly switching back and forth for his close vision. We thought about doing more power washing today but neither of us really wanted to do it today. We’ll tackle it again tomorrow.

We’re having the rest of the pineapple glazed chicken, some potatoes O’Brien and a green salad for dinner.

Comment

Working...
            X