Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful cool morning with the high of 77 and the low of 62. It will be a mixture of clouds and sun today for a picture perfect day.

I pulled some cooked hamburger from the freezer and will mix in with the mac and cheese for DGS as he loves it. A salad and baked apples will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Heading to bed for an early night... it's been a long day.

John cooked dinner... mashed potato, peas and meat pie. I only wanted the meat pie. I'll make a hot chocolate, take my pills and hopefully get some sleep.
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Sloppy Joes
      www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
        Sloppy Joes
        Long time no see! How are you doing? It’s nice to see you!

Comment

Sharkie - It has been a long time since you have posted. I saw your name and remembered it from years ago. Welcome back and stop in more frequently.

I have a small Kentucky Legend sliced quarter ham in the fridge and a pork tenderloin. Not sure which one I will be making as they are both easy. Maybe if I think of a side or two, that will determine which one to make.

Comment

Hi Sharkie!!! My heart is smiling, can you see it? I hope all is going well with you. Your Children must be just about grown up now or nearly there. I was thinking of you yesterday as I was reading and when I closed the book of course you were in my thoughts.

Have a wonderful day my Friend and please keep in touch as I love reading your posts.
            Last edited by livetobake; 06-23-2021, 10:36 AM.
            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Good to see you too!
              Happy to be back
              www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

Salisbury Steak for me. I have mushrooms and shallots to use for that. If I get lazy I will fix it tomorrow and just have something lite tonight.

I ran to the store but forgot to grab a few items that I needed to make muffins with but that can wait for a while.

Comment

I also made sloppy joes with tater tots. One thing I miss about my old house was having a 30 x 30 covered patio, it had a roof but was open like a pavilion. We are thinking about building one here but I cant decide if I want an open patio or a 4 seasons room. In the meantime we put posts around our little deck today so I can string up lights and go for the boho look. Our roof will be put on in August and it will look pretty nice whit all the stupid landscaping hubs just had done. He ripped out my flowers to put in these stupid shrubs and I think he is putting in a ton more next spring. He said he is going for a park like feel whatever that is.

Comment

It’s been kind of a mild day today but the humidity is high. We’re expecting brutally hot weather over the weekend, probably in the mid to high 90’s. [email protected]!! I’ve been going through boxes of CD’s and DVD’s today, Cedarhome Ridge where we live is having a neighborhood garage sale this weekend and I’m going to get rid of a ton of CD’s, DVD’s, and Ken is getting rid of a huge load of fishing gear. We honestly don’t care whether we get anything for all of it or not, we’d be happy to give it away to anyone that wants it. We kind of look at it as an opportunity to meet all the neighbors we haven’t gotten to know because of the COVID lockdown. Anything not taken is going to get donated someplace because we don’t need it or want to keep storing it.

I took some servings of tamale pie I’d made out of the freezer for dinner and we’ll have a bag of Caesar salad with it. Wha

Comment

Working...
                    X