Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

By yesterday afternoon the humidity had climbed but around 10 last evening it how lowered somewhat. It is warm already with a high of 83 and the low of 72 with the humidity being uncomfortable again today.

Chicken sandwiches, corn on the cob and plums will be dinner.

What will you be having on this Friday?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am Granddog sitting for my youngest daughter while she and her girls are at Disney world. Tonight I will fix Shrimp and grits for myself and a dinner salad.

Comment

I took the kids to get pizza for lunch so leftovers will be dinner. Hubs took the older boy to see Fast and Furious with his man friends and their kids.

Comment

The heat is cranking up. It’s been in the 80’s most of the day, tomorrow will be in the 90’s and Sunday and Monday will be high 90’s to low 100’s. We can surely do without this nonsense! We’ll be joining in the neighborhood garage sale tomorrow. Most of the stuff we plan to just give away, we just want it gone. We haven’t really done much today at all.

We’re having chicken salad sandwiches and fruit for our dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
          We’ll be joining in the neighborhood garage sale tomorrow. Most of the stuff we plan to just give away, we just want it gone.
          I hope the garage sale goes well for you, Charlene. I'm anxious to get rid of a lot of our stuff too but I'm crippled at the moment. I would have a garage sale but I don't want people here. Most of it will probably end up in a skip.
          I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
          would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

It went very well Chayote! We got rid of all we had out there.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
              It went very well Chayote! We got rid of all we had out there.
              I read that you gave it all away for free. I would do the same things except we live in a court with no through traffic.
              I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
              would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Put a sign on the main road

Comment

There were signs in the neighborhood and it had been posted on social media by our HOA. Evidently it’s an annual sale (except for 2020) for the residents. Yes, we gave it all away, we just wanted it gone. If there had been anything left it would have been donated. It sure freed up some space in the storage shed!

Comment

Working...
                  X