Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another hot and muggy day with a chance of rain with the high of 88 nd the low 73. After a quick rain in the early evening yesterday the sun was right back out and you could see the steam rising from the pavement and it got even muggier.

DGS said a banana split sounded good for dinner so that is what he will make himself and I am having toast with peanut butter along with pineapple that DGS cut up this morning.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Tonight, the CP Creamy Ranch Chicken & Potatoes Charlene shared .
    Clouds are sneaking in and stacking up , its gonna pour.

Enjoy those banana splits Yum!

www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sharkie!!!!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Sharkie, I need to do that one again soon, thanks for the reminder!

It’s another record breaking hot day here in the PNW. It has never been this hot in all Western WA recorded history. Sea-Tac airport just hit 106 and may go higher yet. I did a quickie grocery store run earlier this morning as we were completely out of bread and I got the last packet of Uncle Ben’s 90 seconds in the microwave brown rice. It’s just too hot out there to do anything safely. We left our AC on all night and shut it off when we got up and it’s still fairly comfortable in the house. It gets the hottest after about 5 pm.

I’m trying out another pressure cooker recipe tonight, it’s Two Can Cola pork roast (Coca Cola), and we’ll have the 90 second brown rice and pear Gorgonzola mixed green salad from a bag with it.

Comment

Working...
        X