Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a sunny morning with the high of 73 and the low of 63. Tomorrow the temperatures start climbing again.

Salmon patties, corn on the cob and fruit will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Slow day today... did a few loads of washing and drying and crocheted for a while on my sister's blanket.

Dinner was whatever was in the fridge... I had some chicken; John had bacon and eggs.

Having visitors tomorrow... our son and his partner and also Tiff and Immy.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Ran by the church office to pay for our Sunday picnic. They are busy in the parking lot setting things up. I have rotisserie chicken for my dinner and fresh green beans. Those I added bacon to and will add a couple of new potatoes to the pot.

Comment

It’s been kind of humid today, not really warm but uncomfortable if you’re moving around. I vacuumed up all the floors and rugs and I threw one of my Ruggable 8x10 rugs into the washer and now it’s in the dryer. I’ll probably do the other 8x10 tomorrow and then get the runners done Sunday. I’m pretty much done for today!

I’m making Cheddar and blue cheese bacon cheeseburgers for dinner and we’ll have some baked beans and watermelon with them.

Comment

Working...
        X