Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be sunny and a little warmer then yesterday with the high of 77 and the low of 64.

Dinner will be salads with a salmon patty in each one along with garlic bread and tapioca pudding.

What will be your dinner?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hubs is taking some time off work and was supposed to spend the day with me today. I had the day planned out but of course we had to spent 4 hours looking at houses first. Went to the ox roast but the line was 2 hours long. I HATE waiting in lines, plus half of the crowd was Amish which means they were not vaccinated. Then we decided we would drive to Conneaut Lake park which just reopened after many years of neglect, and there was not the midway concessions I thought they would have. We left there to go to a steak house in Pennsylvania that closed and got turned into a BBQ joint. OK cool, I like BBQ right? It was the worst bbq I ever had and I kind of want to leave the place a bad review. 15 dollars for a brisket sandwich, I was like eh kind of pricy but I do like brisket. It tasted like it had been boiled in water. A disappointing day for sure, and hubs just annoyed the heck out of me today. I even put on makeup and did my hair! The neighbors behind us are having a huge party though so I might go grab a beer, not a beer fan at all but I think I could use one today.

Comment

It’s been warm and a bit on the humid side today but not terrible. When we got the Ruggable rug out of the dryer we decided to do a bit of furniture rearranging in the room it goes in so the one end won’t get as much foot traffic on it. I got my potato salad made for tomorrow and I’ve got chicken leg quarters marinating to go on the smoker tomorrow too. Now l’m ready to prop my feet up!

We’re having the rest of the shrimp, Orzo and zucchini dish I made a couple of days ago and we’ll have a salad with it.

Comment

Working...
      X