Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The humidity is lower this morning thank goodness but will still be a warm one with the high of 88 and the low of 70 with a good chance of heavy rain this afternoon.

I have enough taco meat left that I will make a taco casserole, salad and brownie cheesecake bars.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It was so cold overnight that I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. It doesn't get as cold as your northern states in Winter, however 2C was cold to us. I need to put another blanket on my bed tonight because the forecast is for much the same for the rest of the week. Just looking at the weather details on my computer, it's 3 right now with a forecast of -2 overnight.

John prepared our dinner tonight and it was a very welcome pork and tomato sandwich. These are the dinners that I most enjoy. We both agreed that next time we will add raw onion. I've had my supper in preparation of taking my medicines... hot chocolate and two Pop Tarts. They have just recently been available in Woolworths only in the iced strawberry flavour. Good thing that's my favourite.

I have all my Christmas orders arriving this week. This is the earliest that I've started Christmas shopping. I bought mostly Lego for everyone and a beautiful doll for Hannah for her birthday in November. It's fun getting orders coming in because I get to use the boxes for our packing.

I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

It is stinking hot and humid out! Spring cleaned by bedroom, went to the post office, got gas and stopped for a quick trip at Sams. I am thinking I should clean out my dresser and closets, but I might do that next week. I have a virtual reality headset that I use for exercising, but my glasses would always fog up because I would get so sweaty. I got prescription lenses for the headset so I dont have to wear glasses. Made a huge difference. I was working out on Machu Picchu and it made me a bit woozy today, it really does feel like your there.

Comment

I need to run and pick up printer ink and a package of heavy paper to use as a cover sheet for my Red Hat contact name, address and telephone number list. Sadly I am too lazy to get out and go now. I have red beans and rice for dinner tonight.

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy today, very pleasant. We did some things around the house and we went to Smokey Point to pick up Ken’s glasses, he’s very happy with them. There’s a highway project being done on I-5 on the bridge over the Stillaguamish River for the next few months that diverts traffic onto the NB lanes and the traffic gets really snarled up, so we took an alternate route home on some roads we hadn’t been on before and thoroughly enjoyed our trip back. Probably got home faster too!

I mixed up some leftover chicken with vegetables and noodles and that’s going to be dinner along with watermelon.

Comment

Working...
          X