Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be another pleasant day with the high of 77 and the low of 65.

I am making meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, carrots sliced cucumber, tomato and radishes with the last 3 being from the garden.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We had a really nice day with my sister and brother-in-law. Our fence is now repaired and we appreciate BIL's help.

Other than their visit, it was a very ordinary day yet again.

Our dinner was whatever we found in the fridge that was easy. John had mashed potatoes and curried sausages; I had spaghetti bolognaise. I'm about to make a hot chocolate and then go to bed. We were up earlier than usual and we are both tired.

I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

I had pot roast and veggies and M&Ms filled with brownies. They were a bit disappointing, but I still ate them.

Comment

It’s been a very nice day today, pleasant and breezy. I took Abby for a grooming appointment at Petco like usual but now that she’s diabetic they are not allowed to do it. Oh well, I guess we can bathe her ourselves and I made an appointment to get her claws clipped at the vet next week. They said private groomers may do it, I’ll have to check on that. Other than that I haven’t really accomplished anything.

We are going to go go Ixtapa for Mexican food tonight. We’ve gotten take out from there several times during the COVID closures but we’ve never actually eaten in the restaurant yet.

Comment

Working...
        X