Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another HHH day with the high of 84 and the low of 70 with a good chance of rain.

I am solo tonight so will have whatever jumps up at me and says I should eat it for dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Waiting for the Amish man to come to sign the permit paperwork. Finally starting the roof on Thursday weather permitting. I think it will be meatloaf tonight, but I was also looking at the black pepper steak and celery stir fry from Bon Appetit.

Comment

I am headed out for lunch today and a meeting this morning, so I don't need to prepare a meal today. So far all I have accomplish today is laundry and making messes. I spilled water all over the floor and countertop and polished that off by spilling my coffee.

Comment

Another day exactly like the past couple of months. Nothing new happened. I’ve been knitting and not much else. John loaded and activated the dishwasher… one of the new tricks he learned. Groceries were delivered at 8pm… they must have had a lot of houses to call on before ours. The only meat I ordered was John’s pork roast and if we need any other meat, it has to come out of the freezer. The freezer is full to the brim and has to be empty by the time we move. As soon as it’s empty it can be taken down to Tiff’s house so I won’t be tempted to fill it up again.

It’s Space Month on Foxtel TV and I’ve been watching some interesting shows. Some are trash… conspiracy theories and the like.

For dinner: John had pork roast, gravy, mashed potato and peas (all cooked by him); I had the last of the curried sausages with mashed potato. For dessert we are sharing an apple that was too big for one person… tastes wonderful.
        I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Originally posted by Momma Bear View Post
          So far all I have accomplish today is laundry and making messes. I spilled water all over the floor and countertop and polished that off by spilling my coffee.
          I think we all have days like that, Momma Bear... It happens to me every time I sit filling our tablet boxes for three weeks of medication. At least half a dozen of those pills end up on the floor... I hope you at least made another cup of coffee.
          I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

It’s been a nice day today, a little warm but not bad. I took Abby down and got her claws clipped at the vet this morning, she didn’t mind it at all. I’ve had kind of a nagging headache today, it too shall pass.

I’m making an easy dinner tonight...Costco Ultimate Fish Sticks with tartar sauce, some Potatoes O’Brien and a green salad.

Comment

Working...
            X