I Am Over the Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Over the Edge

It is so stinking hot and humid out that when I was running a couple of errands I decided I needed encouragement so I put on Christmas music and Frosty and I went down the road together. Yup, Rudolph joined us as we all went "over the river and through the woods". Tomorrow should be cooler and for those that work outside in this heat I so hope that is true.

I am still so grateful that I am not out west in the fires and droughts, or in Germany with the floods or Florida where they are still digging in the rubble for victims and families are devastated. A heat wave here does not sound so bad when I put it in that perspective. I will just keep Frosty and Rudolph as my buddies and be on the lookout for Jack Frost.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I've had a long day today and after I pick up a couple of things I plan to watch TV in my bedroom My daughter dropped by and I did enjoy her visit. She decided recently that she was retiring. I think that is super.

So may disasters have happened and so many ill as well. My granddaughters brother-in-law is critically ill in the hospital now. Our family has been praying for him. He has small children that need their father.

Comment

Working...
    X